Dr. (Prof) Nirmal Kumar
Surgical GastroenterologistHepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgeon Senior Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS, 37 years of experience
New Delhi , India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. (Prof) Nirmal Kumar
Professor, GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
Head of Department, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute (SBAMI), Paschim Vihar
Professor, St Stephens Hospital
Consultant, Adiva Superspeciality Hospital, Green Park
Consultant, Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. (Prof) Nirmal Kumar
Yes, Dr. (Prof) Nirmal Kumar does online consult. Patient can select Tele-consult or At Hospital while submitting the appointment request.
Dr. (Prof) Nirmal Kumar specialty is Surgical Gastroenterologist
Dr. (Prof) Nirmal Kumar is Surgical Gastroenterologist with 37 years of experience.
Consultation fees of Dr. (Prof) Nirmal Kumar is 750. However it is advised to check the fees before booking the appointment.
Dr. (Prof) Nirmal Kumar is DM, MD, MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Gall Bladder Stones Treatment
- Bariatric surgery- All you need to know !!
- Tummy Tuck in Turkey | Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost in Turkey
- Surgical Gastroenterologist Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy’s Effectiveness in Treatment of Liver Cirrhosis
- Surgical Gastroenterologist Dr. Adarsh Choudhary Specializes in Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Gall Stones – Symptoms, Prevention and Gall Bladder Removal by Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy, Surgical Gastroenterologist, MBBS, FRCS
- Dr. Shanthi V: Consult Best Gastroentologist in India
- Consult Most Promising Gastro-Surgeon Dr. V.P. Bhalla
- Dr S Rajendran is providing India’s best treatment for Stomach Cancer (Gastric Cancer)
- KEEP YOUR BOWEL HEALTHY UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF Dr V BHASKARAN
- LIVER TRANSPLANT EXPERT IN INDIA: Dr ASHWINI KUDARI
- Autoimmune Hepatitis and its types by Gastroenterologist Dr. Dinesh Jothimani