About Dr. Phat Amnajtrakul
- Dr. Phat Amnajtrakul is a leading Spine Surgeon and a Traumatologist with 21 years of experience in the field.
- In 2001, he did his MD from the Chulalongkorn University, Thailand and in 2008, did a diploma from the Thai Board of Orthopedic Surgery, The Medical Council of Thailand.
- In 2012, he did his fellowship from the Schoen Klinik Munich Harlaching Spine Center. Munich, Germany, followed by a certificate from the St.AnnaHospital Herne, Germany.
- He is an expert at various spinal procedures such as, vertebroplasty, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, kyphoplasty, spinal laminectomy, discectomy, foraminotomy, nucleoplasty, spinal fusion and artificial disk replacement.
- He has co-authored a few research papers and also presented some at conferences.
Vertebroplasty Degenerative disc disease Herniated disc Spinal stenosis Spondylosis Vertebroplasty Kyphoplasty Spinal laminectomy Discectomy Foraminotomy Nucleoplasty Spinal fusion Artificial disk replacement
List Of Treatments
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Phat Amnajtrakul
, Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital, Thailand
Dr. Phat Amnajtrakul's
- MD, 2001, Chulalongkorn University , Thailand.
- Diploma, 2008, Thai Board of Orthopedic Surgery, The Medical Council of Thailand.
- Fellowship, 2012, Schoen Klinik Munich Harlaching Spine Center. Munich, Germany.
- Prospective Clinical and Radiological Investigation of Fusion at the Lumbosacral Junction with an Anterior Standalone Device.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)