Dr. P V Suresh
Interventional CardiologistConsultant , DM, DNB, MBBS, 29 years of experience
Bangalore , India
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. P V Suresh
Consultant, Manipal Heart Foundation, Bangalore, 2001
Registrar, PGIMER, Chandigarh, 1997
Senior Resident, PGIMER, Chandigarh, 1994
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. P V Suresh
Dr. P V Suresh practices at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Bangalore
Dr. P V Suresh specialty is Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. P V Suresh is Interventional Cardiologist with 29 years of experience.
Dr. P V Suresh is DM, DNB, MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Hypertension Treatment in India
- Cost of Common Heart Surgeries in India
- Coronary Heart Disease – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment by Dr. Vijayant Devenraj
- Coronary Angioplasty - by Interventional Cardiologist Dr. Praveen Chandra, Chairman, MBBS, MD, DM
- Heart Transplant Procedure and Recovery by Dr. Vivek Jawali, Chairman, DNB, MCh, MS, MBBS
- Are You Aware of Inferior Vena Cava Filter and Dr. Purushotam Lal’s Proficiency in inserting it?
- Make your Heart Smile with Leading Cardiologist Dr. Amit Bhushan Sharma
- A Dr Uday B Khanolkar providing India’s best treatment for heart-related problems
- Dr Samuel Mathew Kalarickal offers the best heart-related treatment in India.
- Know Cardiac Catherization Process by Expert Dr Ajit Menon
- Facts on Coronary and peripheral interventions by Expert Dr Atul Limaye
- Pacemaker Implantation Risks Analysis with Dr K. K Saxena
- Get Your Angioplasty Done With Dr. Neeraj Bhalla
- Dr. P. K Khanna India’s Providing Treatment For Interventional Cardiac Diseases
More About Interventional Cardiologist
A interventional cardiologist deals with the catheter based treatment of heart diseases which includes the diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, vascular disease and acquired structural heart disease.
The patient may experience extreme fatigue, Constant dizziness, fast heart rate, irregular heartbeat, Chest pain or difficulty in breathing during regular activities.
Investigations like Electrocardiogram, Chest X-rays, Echocardiogram, Cardiac Catheterization, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), CT (Computerized Tomography), and Transesophageal Echocardiogram
An interventional cardiologists perform procedures in cath lab like Balloon angioplasty, Coronary and left ventricular digital angiography, Right and left heart catheterization, Rotational artherectomy etc and evaluate arterial blockages whereas the non-interventional cardiologists do not perform the same procedures.
Interventional cardiology treats cardiovascular disease using multiple non-surgical procedures, mostly are done in the cardiovascular (veins, heart and arteries) system.