Dr. Mrinal Sharma
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonHead of Department , MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, Diploma, MCh, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, 16 years of experience
Faridabad , India
Videos Related to Dr. Mrinal Sharma
Fast Track Knee Replacement Surgery Explained by Dr. Mrinal Sharma of AIMS, Faridabad
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Mrinal Sharma
Dr. Mrinal Sharma practices at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
Yes, Dr. Mrinal Sharma does online consult. Patient can select Tele-consult or At Hospital while submitting the appointment request.
Dr. Mrinal Sharma specialty is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Mrinal Sharma is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 16 years of experience.
Dr. Mrinal Sharma is MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, Diploma, MCh, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What is The Normal Recovery Time For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- How Many Types Of Knee Implants Are There?
- Common Myths About Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery – Symptoms, Approach, Management and More
- Recovery after Ankle surgery
- Everything You Need to Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When is Knee Replacement Surgery Recommended?
- What are the different types of knee surgery?
- Hip Replacement Surgery in India
- How Much Does it Cost For Knee Replacement Surgery in India?
- How Much Does a Hip Replacement Cost in India?
- Recovery after ACL surgery in India
- Prosthetic Surgery in India
- Which is the best hospital for knee replacement in India?
- What is the Success Rate of Knee Replacement in India?
- Why is India a Preferred Destination for Orthopedic Surgeries
More About Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
The Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The symptoms include where a person is unable to perform daily routine activities because of pain, experiencing stiffness even when lying down or at rest and there is pain despite having medications.
The investigations include Arthrography, Blood Tests, Bone Scan, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Discography, Doppler Ultrasound, Dual-Photon Absorptiometry, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry.
Not really, in reality the Orthopedists treat a range of conditions such as fractures and dislocations, osteoporosis, back injuries and more. Because surgery is so integral to the role, the terms "orthopedist" and "orthopedic surgeon" are often used interchangeably.
For 80–90% of people who have total knee replacement, the new joint usually last for about 20 years or more.