About Dr. Mohit Bhatt
- Dr. Mohit Bhatt is one of the leading Neurologists with an extensive 32+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in Deep Brain Stimulation, treatment of Movement Disorders, Wilson’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Brain Iron Disorders, Neurogenetic diseases, dystonia, tics, tremor as well as myoclonus.
- Under his credit, there are numerous national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's, Worldwide conferences to talk bout deep brain stimulation. He is a member of the Movement Disorder Society, Parkinson's and related Movement Disorders Society, American Academy of Neurology (AAN), Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), Maharashtra Association of Neurology (MAN), Bombay Neurological Association, Parkinson's Disease Foundation of India, and Basal Ganglia Club.
- Dr. Bhatt has completed his MBBS from the reputed Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai followed by MD in General Medicine and Dm in Neurology from the well known University of Bombay, Mumbai. Later, he did his fellowship from the prestigious National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Queens Square, London.
Parkinson Disease Deep Brain Stimulation Wilson Disease.
List Of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- VP Shunting
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Paediatric Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Bell's Palsy Treatment
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor
- Parkinson's Disease
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- CyberKnife Treatment
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Stroke Treatment
- High Cervical Stimulation
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Pain
- Drug Pump Implantation for Chronic Pain Management
- Sacral Neuromodulation
- Conservative management
- Thecoperitonial shunt
- Microsurgical tumor removal
- Endoscopic decompression
- Brain AVM Embolization with Onyx
- Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)
- Microsurgical repair of encephalocele
- VNS implantation
Work Experience of Dr. Mohit Bhatt
Senior Consultant, Jaslok Hospital
Dr. Mohit Bhatt's
- MBBS, Grant Medical College.
- MD, University of Bombay, Mumbai.
- DM, University of Bombay, Mumbai.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Doctor Similar to Dr. Mohit Bhatt in Mumbai
30 years of experience
15 years of experience