About Dr. Mete Aksu
- Dr. Mete Aksu is a Reconstructive Cosmetic Surgeon with 14+ years of experience.
- After completing his high school education at Atatürk High School as a 57th term graduate, he completed his medical education at Gülhane Military Medical Academy and received the title of a medical doctor.
- Later he served as a Lieutenant and Senior Lieutenant on the Aksu TCG Anıttepe and TCG Turgut Reis frigate ships. Then he continued his duties in Ankara Gata Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic.
- He completed his specialization with his thesis on the effect of keratinocyte culture modified for VEGF, EGF, and FGF genes on Chronic Wound Healing in rats (in collaboration with Bilkent University Genetics and Molecular Biology department).
- Dr. Aksu retired from Kasımpaşa Naval Hospital with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- He still continues his studies in his clinic in Nişantaşı Abdi İpekçi Caddesi.
Rhinoplasty Facial rejuvenation Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty) Ear surgery (Otoplasty) Chin surgery Nose surgery (Rhinoplasty) Face and neck surgery (Rhytidectomy)
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Mete Aksu
Chief, Mete Aksu Clinic
Consultant, Kasimpasa Naval Hospital
Dr. Mete Aksu's
- Graduation, Faculty of Medicine, Gulhane Military Medical Academy
Doctor Similar to Dr. Mete Aksu in Istanbul
Head of Department
28 years of experience
16 years of experience