List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Meghal Sanghavi
Sanghavi Clinic, Matunga
Hindusabha Hospital, Ghatkopar
Lion Tarachand Bapa Hospital & Research Centre, Sion
Medical Advisor – NGO Kasturi Foundation, Sion
Shree Manav Seva Sangh, Sion
Colony Nursing Home, Matunga
Clinical assistant to Dr. Vinod Chandiramani in General Surgery at Hinduja Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Meghal Sanghavi
Dr. Meghal Sanghavi practices at New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai
Dr. Meghal Sanghavi specialty is Oncology
Dr. Meghal Sanghavi is Oncology.
Dr. Meghal Sanghavi is MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Oral Cancer Treatment in India
- Is PET/ CT Scan Important for Cancer Investigations?
- Key Differences Between Gamma Knife and CyberKnife Treatment – Procedure, Side-effects, Costs and more
- Treatment options for Brain Tumor
- The Advantages of Genetic Testing in Early Detection and Effective Treatment of Cancer
- Understanding Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Chemotherapy Cost in Gurgaon
- Cancer Treatment in Ayurveda
- Breast Cancer Treatment in India
- Prostate Cancer Treatment in India
- Advances in Cancer treatment in India
- A Complete Guide to Immunotherapy Treatment in India
- How Much Does Cancer Treatment Cost in India?
- Millions of Indians are Grappling with the Costs of Cancer Treatment
- Chemotherapy Cost in Delhi
- Chemotherapy Cost in Mumbai
- Chemotherapy Cost in Bangalore
More About Oncology
A surgical oncologist removes the tumor and nearby tissue during surgery and also performs certain types of biopsies to help diagnose cancer.
There may be Change in bowel or bladder habit, sore that does not heal, Unusual bleeding or discharge, Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere, Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing, Obvious change in a wart or mole and hoarseness in voice.
Investigations like Polymerase chain reaction, IHC, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and ultrasound are required.
A surgical oncologist removes the tumor and nearby tissue during surgery and also performs certain types of biopsies to help diagnose cancer whereas a clinical radiologist is a specialist doctor who is trained to read and interpret medical images in order to diagnose, treat and monitor diseases.
Yes, they can treat the cases of breast cancer successfully.