About Dr. Marelize Bosman
- Dr. Marelize Bosman is a Paediatric Cardiologist with a passion for patients with congenital and acquired heart disease.
- She completed her undergraduate training at the University of Pretoria and post-graduate qualification in Paediatrics at the University of Kwazulu-Natal.
- During her time as a Paediatrician she fell in love with Paediatric Cardiology and after being awarded a Life Healthcare scholarship to subspecialise, followed her dream to become a Paediatric Cardiologist.
- She still has close ties to the Paediatric Cardiology Department at Inkosi Albert Luthuli Central Hospital as well as the University of Kwazulu Natal,
- She is an honorary lecturer in Paediatrics.
- The doctor has various publications under his name.
Congenital and acquired heart disease
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Marelize Bosman
Consultant, Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital, Hillcrest
Consultant, Inkosi Albert Luthuli Central Hospital
Dr. Marelize Bosman 's
- Post Graduation, University of Kwazulu-Natal
- Graduation, University of Pretoria