About Dr. Leong Kin Wah
- Dr. Leong Kin Wah is a renowned Medical Oncologist in Penang, practising for over 30 years.
- He specializes in treating cancers and blood disorders with a keen interest in breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer, lymphomas and leukaemias.
- Dr Leong Kin Wah started bone marrow/stem cell transplantation in Gleneagles Penang in 2004.
- He is a member of the Academy of Medicine of Malaysia (AMM) and the American Society of Clinical Oncologists.
- Dr. Leong Kin Wah has several publications, journals, and articles to his name.
- He has completed an MBBS (1988) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He obtained his Diploma (1997) in Haematology from the Royal College of Pathologists, UK.
- He obtained MRCP (1991) from the Royal College of Physicians, UK and FRCP (2000) from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Leong Kin Wah is well-versed in English, Bahasa Melayu, Hokkien and Cantonese.
Haematology, Oncology and General Medicine.
List Of Treatments
- Aplastic Anemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Breast Biopsy
- Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
- Thalassemia Treatment
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Haplogenic Bone Marrow Transplant
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Leong Kin Wah
Associate Professor, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Dr. Leong Kin Wah's
- MBBS, 1988, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- MRCP, 1991, Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Diploma, 1997, Royal College of Pathologists, UK
- FRCP, 2000, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, UK
- Cancer In Children
- Breast Self-Examination – What You Need To Know
- Breast Cancer
- 5 Myths of Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nose Cancer