About Dr. Kim K. Tan
- Dr. Kim K. Tan is a leading and a skilled Cosmetic Surgeon with +31 years of experience in the field.
- He is among the founding members of the Cleft, Lip and Palate Association of Malaysia.
- Dr. Tan is a pass-out of the Charing Cross Hospital Medical School, London (1980) and then became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 1985. He underwent further training in UK.
- On his return to Malaysia in 1992, he took up lecturership at the University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur.
- Dr. Tan's areas of expertise include breast reconstruction, cleft open palate, eyelid, hand surgery, facial trauma surgery, eyelid and facial reconstructive surgery.
Breast reconstruction Hand surgery Facial reconstruction Facial trauma Cleft lip and palate surgery Eyelid surgery
List Of Treatments
- Breast Implant Revision surgery
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Cleft Lip Surgery
- Breast Reduction Mammoplasty
Work Experience of Dr. Kim K. Tan
Associate Professor, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Dr. Kim K. Tan's
- Fellowship, 1985, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- MBBS, 1980, Charing Cross Hospital Medical School, London
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)