About Dr. Jitendra Kumar Rout
- Dr. Jitendra Kumar Rout is a leading Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon with +18 years of experience in the field.
- He holds professional memberships of the Indian Orthopaedic Association, the Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI) and the AO Spine Global.
- He did his MBBS in 2003 from MKCG Medical College, University of Berhampur and MS in 2009 from VSS Medical College, Sambalpur University. He then did a fellowship in 2012 from Ganga Ram Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, New Delhi.
- Dr. Rout is an expert orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon with a special focus on complex trauma/knee & hip replacement/arthroscopic/microscopic spine/endoscopic spine and minimally-invasive orthopedic surgeries. He also performs spinal deformity correction.
Minimal invasive spine surgery Key hole spine surgery Microscopic spine surgery Spinal deformity correction Knee Replacement Hip Replacement Key hole knee surgery
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Jitendra Kumar Rout
Consultant, Sparsh Hospital and Critical Care
Consultant, Ashwini Hospital
Consultant, AMRI Hospitals, Bhubaneswar
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Rout's
- Fellowship, 2012, Ganga Ram Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, New Delhi
- MS, 2009, VSS Medical College, Sambalpur University.
- MBBS, 2003, MKCG Medical College, Berhampur.