About Dr. Harwant Singh
- Dr. Harwant Singh is a leading Spine Surgeon with +20 years of experience in the field of orthopedics.
- He completed his MD from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia and then did M.Ch from the University of Liverpool, United Kingdom and two fellowships from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, United Kingdom and the International Center for Orthopaedic Education. He was a Fulbright Fellow in 2001 and a Visiting Fellow in Healthcare Ethics at Oxford in 2009.
- Dr. Singh is an expert at spine surgery, with particular interest in minimally-invasive spine surgery. He holds many patents in new spine technology.
- He has contributed extensively to 53 peer-reviwed journals, and 51 peer-reviewed indexed abstracts. He has contributed several chapters to spine reference books.
Minimally-invasive spine surgery Discectomy Spinal decompression Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion Minimally invasive spinal fusion procedures
List Of Treatments
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine
- Micro Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spinal Laminectomy
- Total Disc Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper
- Cervical Spine
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft
- Spinal Disc Replacement
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Surgery for Spina Bifida
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Slip Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Prolapsed Disc
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- TLIF surgery
- Spine Detethering surgery
- Cervical Spondylosis
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Harwant Singh
Dr. Harwant Singh's
- Fellowship, International Center for Orthopaedic Education
- MCh, University of Liverpool, UK.
- Fellowship, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
- Graduation, Universit Kebangsaan, Malaysia (UKM).
- The Relationship Between Structural And Clinical Changes In Seated Combined Extension-Compression And Transverse Load (Ectl) Traction In Increasing Cervical Lordosis: A Randomised Controlled Trial.
- The Effectiveness Of Seated Combined Extension-Compression And Transverse Load Traction In Increasing Cervical Lordosis-Challenging The Underlying Framework.
- Why Resect the Neck? Comparison of Conventional Stemmed Hip Prosthesis With Non Stemmed Implants With Finite Element Analysis (FEA).