Dr Hari Goyal
Medical OncologistHOD , DM, MD, MBBS, 23 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Videos Related to Dr Hari Goyal
Patient from Nigeria Shares his Experience about Chemotherapy Treatment in India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr Hari Goyal
Dr Hari Goyal practices at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Yes, Dr Hari Goyal does online consult. Patient can select Tele-consult or At Hospital while submitting the appointment request.
Dr Hari Goyal specialty is Medical Oncologist
Dr Hari Goyal is Medical Oncologist with 23 years of experience.
Consultation fees of Dr Hari Goyal is 1400. However it is advised to check the fees before booking the appointment.
Dr Hari Goyal is DM, MD, MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Breast Cancer Treatment in India
- Oral Cancer Treatment in India
- Cervical Cancer Treatment in India
- Cancer Treatment in India
- Cost of Cancer Treatment in India
- Is PET/ CT Scan Important for Cancer Investigations?
- A Patient’s Guide To CyberKnife – The Cutting Edge Technology in Precision Surgery
- Key Differences Between Gamma Knife and CyberKnife Treatment – Procedure, Side-effects, Costs and more
- A Complete Guide to Immunotherapy Treatment in India
- The Advantages of Genetic Testing in Early Detection and Effective Treatment of Cancer
- How Much Does Cyberknife Treatment Cost?
- Millions of Indians are Grappling with the Costs of Cancer Treatment
- What are the early warning signs of Colon Cancer?
- Understanding Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Which is the best Oncology Hospitals in India
- Chemotherapy Cost in Delhi
- Chemotherapy Cost in Mumbai
- Chemotherapy Cost in Bangalore
- MRI Scan Cost
- Are You Ignoring the Symptoms of Breast Cancer? Consult Oncologist Dr. Amit Rauthan for the Complete Guidance
- Oral Cancer – Symptoms, Diagnosis, Staging and Treatment by Dr. Sankar Srinivasan, Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist
More About Medical Oncologist
A medical oncologist treats cancer using chemotherapy or other medications such as targeted therapy or immunotherapy.
There may be Change in bowel or bladder habit, sore that does not heal, Unusual bleeding or discharge, Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere, Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing, Obvious change in a wart or mole and hoarseness in voice.
Tests like Biopsy, Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy, Bone Scan, Breast MRI, Colonoscopy, Computed Tomography (CT) Scan, Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) etc are performed.
Chemotherapy session varies in length and frequency, it depends on the individual treatment plan prescribed by the doctor. Some last as long as three or four hours, while others may only take an half-hour.
A medical oncologist treats cancer using chemotherapy or other medications, such as targeted therapy or immunotherapy wheras the surgical oncologist removes the tumor and nearby tissue during surgery.