About Dr H Sadashiva Somayaji
- Dr H Sadashiva Somayaji is a prominent Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with over 15 years of experience.
- His special area of Interest is in Total Knee Arthroplasty, Knee Arthroscopy, and Sports Medicine.
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association, the Emirates Orthopaedic Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr H Sadashiva Somayaji graduated from Gov't Medical College, India with an MBBS.
- He obtained his MS from Bangalore Medical College, India.
- He obtained MRCS degrees from the Royal Colleges of London as well as Glassgow in 2003.
- He completed his training in Knee Surgery at the Wellington Knee Unit and the Royal Free Hospitals.
- Dr H Sadashiva Somayaji has a Zimmer Knee Arthroplasty aside from ISAKOS Arthroscopy Fellowship both from the UK.
Knee surgery, Arthroplasty, Trauma, Paediatrics Orthopedics, Sports Injury.
List Of Treatments
- Total Hip Replacement
- Acetabular Fixation
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Both Hip Replacement together
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing BHR
- BHR with stem
- Minimally Invasive Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Resurfacing with computer navigation
- ACL Reconstruction
- Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery
- Patello Femoral Replacement
- High Tibial Osteotomy
- Lower femoral Osteotomy
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction
- Septic Arthritis Treatment
- Lateral Retinacular Release Surgery
- Arthroscopic Menisectomy
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI)
- Meniscal Repair
- Osteochondral Autografting - Mosaicplasty Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Revision Single Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Open Reduction of Fracture
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair
- Repair of dislocations
- Shoulder Labral Tears Surgery
- Surgical decompression
- Extensor mechanism realignment
- Knee Meniscectomy
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Tibial Tubercle Transfer for Patellofemoral Arthritis
- Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits
- Leg Injury
- Paget's Disease
- Partial Hip Replacement Surgery - Unilateral Hip Replacement
- Triple arthrodesis and internal fixation
- Corrective Osteotomy and fixation and bone graft
- Corrective osteotomy, fixation and ligament reconstruction surgery
- Knee replacement - Bilateral
- Knock knee surgery
- Single Hip Replacement
Work Experience of Dr H Sadashiva Somayaji
Consultant, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Stanmore, UK
Consultant, NMCSH, Abu Dhabi
Dr H Sadashiva Somayaji's
- MBBS, Gov't Medical College, India
- MS, Bangalore Medical College, India
- MRCS, 2003, Glasglow, Scotland
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)