About Dr. Gobinder Singh
- Dr. Gobinder Singh is a leading Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon with +45 years of experience.
- He holds professional memberships of the Fellow of the Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association, the Amecian Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the International Society for Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, the Malaysia Sports Medicine Society, the Malaysian Medical Association and the Internet Society of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery.
- Dr.Singh did his graduation in 1979 from Victoria Institution, Kuala Lumpur. In 1986, he completed his MBBCh from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- He is an expert at joint reconstruction, joint replacement and joint preservation procedures. He also performs arthroscopic surgeries and treats trauma/fractures, osteoporosis, arthirits and practices sports medicine.
Joint replacement Joint reconstruction Joint preservation Arthroscopic surgery Fractures/trauma Sports medicine Osteoporosis
List Of Treatments
- Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Menisectomy
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Sports Related Injuries
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Gobinder Singh
Dr. Gobinder Singh's
- Post Graduation, 1986, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland.
- Graduation, 1979, Victoria Institution, Kuala Lumpur