About Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu
- Dr. Gnanamuthu has 38+ of experience in Neurology and Clinical Medicine and specializes in building teams to provide Advanced Specialized Medical Care to patients.
- He has developed some of the leading Clinical Departments & Teams for highly specialized Neurological Care.
- Dr. Chandran is known for advanced specialized medical care in neurology and as India’s most renowned clinical neurologist and has received Global recognition for Clinical Excellence through service, research, and education.
- His interests are in neurological infections, nervous system inflammation, para-infectious syndromes and tracing the link between genetic and epigenetic factors.
- He has 70+ publications in peer-reviewed journals and paper presentations at conferences both national & international
- Dr. Gnanamuthu completed MBBS 1975, MD - General Medicine in 1980 and DM - Neurology from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore in 1986 and has fellowship from Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh, the UK in 2000.
- He can be followed on LinkedIn.
Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Stroke, Dizziness/vertigo, Balance disorder, Neck/back pain, Spinal cord disease, Weakness/paralytic diseases, Multiple sclerosis peripheral neuropathy
List Of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- VP Shunting
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment
- Muscular Dystrophy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Parkinson's Disease
- Neuropathy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu
Senior Consultant, Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore
Senior Consultant, Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore
Professor, Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore
Director, Northspring Healthcare, Bangalore
Patient Review of Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu
The patients describe Dr. Chandran Ganamuthu as one of the most highly experienced and established Neurologists. He is very polite towards his patients and understands his patients’ problems.
Dr. Chandran is known for advanced specialized medical care in Neurology.
A patient says,” Humble and excellent doctor. His way of diagnosing the problem is recommendable. He thoroughly reviews his patients' records and answers all of their queries.”
Another patient adds,” He is a doctor with great understanding in his field. He treats his patients with an authentic approach. Excellent experience, great doctor.”
Dr. Chandran specializes in Skull Base Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation, Lumbar Puncture, ACL Reconstruction, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, Epilepsy Surgery, Vascular Surgery, etc.
Another patient named Saurabh says,” The doctor makes extra efforts for his patients. He treated my father’s problem with skull base surgery. Grateful to him.”
Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu's
- MBBS, 1975, Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore
- MD, 1980, Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore
- DM, 1986, Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore
- FRCP, 2000, Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh, UK
- FRCP, 2007, Royal College of Physician, London
Received Global recognition for Clinical Excellence through service, research, and education
Dr. Chandran has almost 70+ publications in peer-reviewed journals and paper presentations at conferences both national & international.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Doctor Similar to Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu in Bangalore
28 years of experience
16 years of experience
22 years of experience
20 years of experience
17 years of experience