About Dr. Chaiyong Nualyong
- Dr. Chaiyong Nualyong is Urologist with 28+ years of experience.
- He has a special interest in renal transplant, Adrenal masses, Kidney masses, and Bladder diseases.
- Dr. Chaiyong has completed a Diploma in Clinical Science, Faculty of Medicine from Siriraj Hospital Mahidol University in 1984 and a Diploma in Thai Board of Urology, from The National Medical Council of Thailand in 1990.
- He holds a higher Training certificate in Endourology Training, Scottish Lithotripsy Centre, from Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, the UK in 1993.
- He has experience in various minimally invasive surgeries.
Renal transplant Adrenal masses Kidney masses Bladder diseases.
List Of Treatments
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Female Urology
- Flexible Ureteroscopy
- Fulguration of Posterior uretheral valve
- Ileal Conduit
- Laparoscopic Cancer
- Laparoscopic Radical
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Laser Treatment
- Optical Urethrotomy
- Laproscopic Surgery for Kidney Ureter
- Prostate and Lap Dollar Nephrectomy
- Pediatric Urology
- Penile Prosthesis Implantation
- Penile Prosthesis Insertion
- Radical Cystectomy
- Radical Nephroureterectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Renal Transplant- Cadaver and Live
- Surgery for Stress Incontinence TVT TOT
- Testicular Implant
- Ureter Re-Implantation
- Uro UVF and UVF Repair
- Varicocele RepairMicroscopic
- VVF Repair
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Urethral Stricture Surgery
- Ureteroscopy and Laser Lithotripsy- URSL
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor - TURBT
- Right PCNL With Left DJ Stenting
- Modified radical mastectomy
- PVP Laser Prostatectomy
- penile implantation - single
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Chaiyong Nualyong
Associate Professor, Thonburi Hospital, Bangkok
Dr. Chaiyong Nualyong's
- Diploma, 1990, Thai Board of Urology, The National Medical Council of Thailand