About Dr. Ang Hak Lee
- With 20+ years of experience, Dr. Ang Hak Lee is a knowledgeable Pediatric Cardiologist in Malaysia.
- He was awarded an Excellent Service Certificate from the University of Malaya – 2015.
- He treats Transthoracic echocardiography, Trans-esophageal echocardiography, Diagnostic cardiac catheterization, Percutaneous cardiac intervention and Vaccination.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Dr. Ang Hak Lee has completed an MD (1998) from the National University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
- He did a Master of Paediatrics (2006) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He is a Fellow of the Academy of Malaysia, the ASEAN Federation of Cardiology (FAsCC) and the National Heart Association of Malaysia (FNHAM).
- He did Fellowship (2011) in Paediatric Cardiology from the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- Dr. Ang Hak Lee is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien and English.
Paediatric Cardiology and Paediatrics.
List Of Treatments
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Angiogram
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- Biventricular Pacing
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Heart Surgery
- CRT - D (MRI Compatible)
- CRT - D (MRI Non-Compatible)
- CRT - P
- Transarterial Radioembolization - TARE
- Cardiac catheterization
Work Experience of Dr. Ang Hak Lee
Consultant, Sunway Specialist Centre Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Consultant, Sunway Medical Centre Velocity, Kuala Lumpur
Associate Professor, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur
Dr. Ang Hak Lee's
- MD, 1998, National University of Malaysia, Malaysia
- , 2006, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Fellowship, 2011, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)