Dr. Amit K. Jotwani
Radiation OncologistConsultant , MBBS, MD, 10 years of experience
Hyderabad , India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Amit K. Jotwani
Consultant, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
Consultant, KIMS Cancer Centre & Surya Global Hospital, 2012
Consultant, Yashoda Cancer Institute, 2012
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Amit K. Jotwani
Dr. Amit K. Jotwani practices at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
Yes, Dr. Amit K. Jotwani does online consult. Patient can select Tele-consult or At Hospital while submitting the appointment request.
Dr. Amit K. Jotwani specialty is Radiation Oncologist
Dr. Amit K. Jotwani is Radiation Oncologist with 10 years of experience.
Consultation fees of Dr. Amit K. Jotwani is 800. However it is advised to check the fees before booking the appointment.
Dr. Amit K. Jotwani is MBBS, MD.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- A Patient’s Guide To CyberKnife – The Cutting Edge Technology in Precision Surgery
- Key Differences Between Gamma Knife and CyberKnife Treatment – Procedure, Side-effects, Costs and more
- The Advantages of Genetic Testing in Early Detection and Effective Treatment of Cancer
- Breast Cancer Treatment in India
- Cervical Cancer Treatment in India
- Cancer Treatment in India
- Cost of Cancer Treatment in India
- A Complete Guide to Immunotherapy Treatment in India
- Which is the best Oncology Hospitals in India
More About Radiation Oncologist
A radiation oncologist evaluates individual patients, determining the best management plan, overseeing treatment and assessing progress. Radiation Oncologists may also order tests and images, prescribe medications, and consult with other doctors involved with cancer treatment.
There may be Change in bowel or bladder habit, sore that does not heal, Unusual bleeding or discharge, Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere, Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing, Obvious change in a wart or mole and hoarseness in voice.
Chest x-rays and various imaging procedures are required by the radiation oncologist.
Most people feel little to no discomfort during treatment but some may experience weakness or nausea.
It depends on the type of tumor, For tumors that divide slowly, the mass may shrink over a long, extended period after radiation stops. The median time for a prostate cancer to shrink is about 18 months.