About Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kittichai Luengtaviboon
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kittichai Luengtaviboon is one of the most reputed Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- He has 41 years of rich experience in his field.
- His areas of specialization are Aorta Surgery, Aortic Aneurysm, Heart and Lung transplantation, etc.
- After completing his MD from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, in 1980, he did a Diploma of the Thai Board of Surgery in 1986 and a Diploma of the Thai Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery in 1988.
- He also gained Fellowship in Cardiovascular Surgery from Baylor College of Medicine, U.S.A, in 1991, Fellowships in Honorary Registrar in Cardio Vascular Surgery from Harefield Hospital, U.K., Clinical Fellowship in Cardiovascular Surgery from Baylor College of Medicine, U.S.A., and Clinical Fellowship in Cardiovascular Surgery from Texas Heart Institute, U.S.A.
- He speaks English and Thai.
Minimally Invasive CVT Surgery Valve Repair and Replacement
List Of Treatments
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Valve Repair Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Ross Procedure
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Double Chamber
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- Single Bypass and Valve Replacement
- Valve Replacement
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Heart Bypass - Minimally Invasive CABG
- Heart Implants
- Heart Surgery
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Redo CABG
- Angioplasty - 1 Stent
- VP Shunting - Programmable Device
- AV Canal repair
- Bentall procedure
- ICD Implantation
- Balloon mitral valvotomy
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kittichai Luengtaviboon's
- MD, 1980, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Diploma, 1986,
- Diploma, 1988,
- Fellowship, 1991, Baylor College of Medicine, U.S.A
- Fellowship, Harefield Hospital, U.K.
- Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, U.S.A.
- Fellowship, Texas Heart Institute, U.S.A