Intense Pulse Lighted Therapy
Intense pulsed light (IPL) or flash lamp therapy is a non-invasive and non-ablative treatment which uses high intensity pulses of visible light to improve the appearance of various skin problem like vascular lesions, freckles & age marks, facial lines & wrinkles, removal of unwanted dark hair.
Procedure takes about 30-40 min & is performed under topical anaesthesia.
- Patient is made to wear a protective eyewear.
- A cooling gel, which reduces the sensation of heat from the hand piece, is applied to the area to be treated.
- Cold air cooling to the skin may also be given during treatment.
- The smooth glass surface of the IPL hand piece is placed directly over the treatment area.
- Precisely calibrated light waves, which vary in intensity according to the type of skin, the location of the treatment area and treatment type, and the depth of energy penetration required for optimal results, are emitted by the hand piece
- Treatment continues over a single, specified area (face, legs, neck, or arms) with a series of brief, even passes
- After 30 – 40 minutes, the session is complete. The patient may experience a slight redness to the treatment area, which usually disappears in an hour.
After a series of sessions are performed (usually 2-6, at 3-4-week intervals) the treatment area becomes clear of the problem.
Top Doctors For Laser and intense pulsed light therapies Treatment in India View all (9)
Choose specialists in a citySelected :
30 years of experience , Chennai
20 years of experience , New Delhi
24 years of experience , Chennai
14 years of experience , Chennai
Top Hospitals For Laser and intense pulsed light therapies Treatment in India View all (75)
Choose hospitals in a citySelected :
Single Specialty | New Delhi
Multi Specialty | Chennai
Single Specialty | Gurgaon
Multi Specialty | Gurgaon
Need Specialist Opinion and Personalized Quote? For FREE
We have helped patients from 60+ countries
Patient Testimonials For Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery Procedures in India