Need Specialist Opinion and Personalized Quote? For FREE
We have helped patients from 45+ countries
Patient Testimonials For Cardiology And Cardiac Surgery Procedures in India
Arriving with a Negligible Cardiac Efficiency, Kelement Ilobe Aninye from Nigeria Stabilizes after a CABG Surgery in India. I did not know how I survived for so longView More
Suresh Chandra / Heart Bypass Surgery / Fiji. Interview with patient’s relative about their visit to India and the overall experience of medical care in India.View More
52-year-old Nigerian Entrepreneur Finally Finds the Right Treatment. With Vaidam's help Mr. Akpabio finally got rid of his triple blockades.View More
A Successful Cardiac Treatment and a Short Birthday Party for his brother made Raj Kumar's Medical Tour to India Memorable. An angiogram revealed his heightened risk of heart failure.View More
Maina Daniel from Kenya Finally Got Rid of His Congenital Heart Disease after His Treatment in India. He didn't even know that he had a heart defect until recentlyView More
As Her Health Worsened, Pushpa Kant from Fiji Did Not Wait Any Longer to Have Her Heart Bypass Surgery in India. She felt the need for a cardiac treatment when her health was affected adverselyView More
Top Doctors For Heart Bypass - Minimally Invasive CABG Treatment in India View all (17)
Choose specialists in a citySelected :
Top Hospitals For Heart Bypass - Minimally Invasive CABG Treatment in India View all (24)
Choose hospitals in a citySelected :
More About Minimally Invasive Heart Bypass (CABG)
Triple vessel disease refers to the presence of narrowing or blockages in all three of the major coronary arteries that supply blood to the heart
Symptoms for congenital Minimally Invasive CABG
The common symptom of CABG includes:
- Fatigue (severe tiredness)
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- Swelling in the hands and feet
Angina:When the narrowing of the arteries becomes critical, patient can develop symptoms like chest pain or shortness of breath. This is called as angina.
Heart Attack: It can be major or minor heart attack. At times the patient may suffer from a heart attack or myocardial infarction.
Medical Tests For Detecting Minimally Invasive CABG
A general physical examination is done. Tests are performed to find out which arteries are clogged, how much they're clogged, and whether there's any heart
- EKG (Electrocardiogram): This test is performed to detect and records the heart's electrical activity.
- Stress Test
- Echocardiography: The test provides information about the size and shape of the heart and how well the heart'schambers and valves are working.
- Coronary Angiography: This test helps the doctor find blockages that can cause a heart attack.
Medical Treatment of Minimally Invasive CABG
A coronary artery bypass graft involves taking a blood vessel from another part of the body – usually the chest, leg or arm – and attaching it to the coronaryartery above and below the narrowed area or blockage. This new blood vessel is known as a graft.
The surgical procedure can be performed by the
- Traditional method: In which the chest is opened to reach the heart
- Non-traditional method: In this small incisions (cuts) are made to bypass the blocked or narrowed artery. In this procedure the bypass surgery is performed without stopping the heart.
Procedure of Minimally Invasive CABG
The procedure is performed under general anaesthesia & it takes 3 to 6 hours.
- Patient is given GA &a device is attached to the heart to stabilize it.
- A 3 to 5 inch (8 to 13 centimetres) incision is made in the left part of the chest between the ribs to reach the heart.
- Muscles present in that area will be pushed apart. A small part of the front of the rib, called the costal cartilage, will be removed.
- The surgeon will then find and prepare an artery on the chest wall to attach to the coronary artery that is blocked.
- In the end the surgeon will use sutures to connect the prepared chest artery to the coronary artery that is blocked.
- Patient will be hospitalised for 2 to 4 days.
Factors Affecting Cost of Minimally Invasive CABG Treatment
Following are the factors which will affect the treatment cost:
- The hospital patient is opting for.
- Room –Standard single room, deluxe room, super deluxe room for the number of nights specified (including nursing fee, meals, room rate, and room service).
- Operating room, ICU
- Fee for the team of doctors (Surgeons ,Anesthesist ,Physiotherapist ,Dietician )
- Standard test and diagnostic procedures
Minimally Invasive Cabg Treatment Video :- 02:37min.