Manipal Hospital, Bangalore Karnataka, India
- Established in : 1991
- Number of beds : 650
- Number of ICU beds : 21
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
- The hospital is furnished with 600 beds, 21 beds in CCU, 14 beds in ITU and 4 OperationTheatres.
- It has 2 state-of-the-art digital Cath Labs and four Cardiac operation theatres.
- Equipped with PET Scan and latest digital Light speed CT Scan.
- Upgraded Cancer care with IBM Watson.
- Advanced Stem Cell Unit which is actively engaged in the research of Stem Cell treatment for the heart and other diseases.
- It also has Advanced Intensive Therapy Unit.
- The hospital rooms are equipped with nurse call systems, television, and refrigerator and telephone facility during their treatment.
- International cuisine are available.
- Located in the heart of Bangalore
- Distance: 18Kms
- Duration: 32Mins
- Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 3Kms
- Duration: 13Mins
98, HAL Airport Road
Bangalore Karnataka 560017
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Most of the doctors are affiliated by various institutions across the world including the UK, USA, and Australia.
- Doctors offer “Sunday” Day Care surgeries, using latest surgical technology.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance
Pictures Of Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
How To Start Your Treatment in India?
In less than 90 seconds, know how you can plan highest quality treatment in India with Vaidam assistance.