Global Hospitals, Chennai Tamil Nadu, India
- Established in : 1999
- Number of beds : 1000
- Established in 1999, Global Hospitals is accredited by NABH, NABL and HALAL.
- It is associated with and part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd which is one of the region's largest integrated private healthcare groups.
- With a network of more than 22 hospitals, Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals has ranked as India’s fourth largest healthcare chain.
- Holds expertise in Multi-Organ Transplants (kidneys, liver, heart and lungs), Hepatic, Cardiac, Neuro, Gastro, Orthopaedic and Urology amongst others.
- Its Lung Transplantation Program is considered to be the best in India.
- Global Team of doctors perform 18,000 surgeries, treat 30,000 out-patients and 50,000 in-patients every year.
- First hospital in South India to perform 5 organ transplant surgeries successfully in a day.
- It is also the first hospital to perform Split Liver Transplant in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
- First Hospital to introduce the Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine.
- Performed India's first Single Lung Transplant and first Minimal Invasive Lung Transplant.
- For the first time in India, Global Health City successfully implants an Implantable Artificial Lung.
- Only Indian Hospital to be associated with King's College Hospital, London, United Kingdom for Liver transplantations.
- First hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Government of India.
- The multi super specialty quaternary care hospital houses 1000 beds.
- Spread across 21 acres, it provides world class health care at affordable costs.
- Furnished with modern medical equipment and technologies.
- Emergency room offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, treating polytrauma and severe head injuries.
- Gastroenterology department is equipped with state-of-the-art Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS) to diagnose and treat disorders of the digestive system, cancers/tumours as well as other disorders involving the pancreas, bile duct, gall bladder, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, colon, rectum.
- Has one of the most advanced medical technologies for the treatment of brain tumour in India.
- The Neurophysiology Lab is equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems including VEP and SSEP.
- Employ the most cutting-edge technology in neurosurgery such as - Intraoperative MRI, computer-assisted brain surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Awake Brain Surgery and Deep Brain Stimulation (for neurological disorders).
- Offers a comprehensive suite for transplant programs for Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung and others.
- State-of-the-art technology and premier multi-organ transplant unit in India.
- Offers advice and administer treatment through “Telemedicine Connect Program”.
- Fleet of ambulances having ergonomic design for the safety of the patient is fully equipped with life support systems and life-saving drugs.
- Distance: 17 kms
- Duration: 45 mins
- Chennai Central Railway Station:
- Distance: 25 Kms
- Duration: 1 Hour
439, Cheran Nagar,
Chennai Tamil Nadu 600001
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The team of highly qualified physicians on board is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff and the administration team.
- Has performed 8 Heart Transplants, 20 Lung Transplants and 1 combined Heart & Lung Transplant and over 500 liver transplants and delivered advanced care for complex hepatology cases.
- Best urology specialists are equipped with top-class kidney stones and prostate cancer treatment technology.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
Pictures Of Global Hospitals, Chennai
How To Start Your Treatment in India?
In less than 90 seconds, know how you can plan highest quality treatment in India with Vaidam assistance.