BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi Delhi, India
- Established in : 1959
- Number of beds : 650
- Number of ICU beds : 125
- Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inaugerated by the then Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- The super specialty hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- It has 17 modern well equipped modular operation theatres and houses 650 beds.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital is the first of its kind in the NCR region to install and start the use of automatic pneumatic chute system that enhances the health care.
- It has one of the largest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units in Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant departments.
- The modular operation theatres are equipped with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to gurantee patient safety.
- The hospital also has specialized birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors that helps in observing the progression of labor. The patient's family is also provided with accommodation facilities so that they can stay with the patient.
- Electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling consultation for distant patients are also available.
- Cyberknife VSI, PET CT Scan, Neurovascular Biplane Cath Lab, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Bank, Endpscopy Suites, Bronchoscopy Suites and Mammography are some of the notable state-of-the-art equipments that the hospital has.
- It is also equipped with an advanced building management system.
- Round the clock kitchen services provides various delicious food to visitors and relatives.
- Accredited from (HFMT) Halal Friendly Services and Halal Food Safety in accordance with Shariah (Islamic) Board Guidelines.
Distance: 50 Meters
Duration: 2 Mins
- 3 to 5 star hotels like Jaypee Siddharth hotel and hotel Maurya heritage are available within a kilometre of the hospital.
- Budget Hotels, Guest Houses, starting $20 (USD) per day, are available at walking distance from the hospital.
- Retail Shops, Pharmacies, International Cuisine Restaurants are also available near the hospital.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital,5, Pusa Road
New Delhi Delhi 110005
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
Over 150 senior specialties working under various specialty departments.
The hospital harbours some of the best cancer doctors in India.
The hospital also has a seperate unit viz Emergency and Acute Care Medicine in which trained Emergency Physians & Nurses provides prompt diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of life-threatening medical situations in the shortest possible time.
BLK Bone Marrow Transplant Centre, one of the largest centers in Asia, is accredited with Delhi’s First MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant.
Provides the best treatment for laproscopic surgery for Obesity and Gastointestinal Cancer.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Business centre services
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
Pictures Of BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
How To Start Your Treatment in India?
In less than 90 seconds, know how you can plan highest quality treatment in India with Vaidam assistance.