Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Haryana, India
- Established in : 2007
- Number of beds : 350
- Number of ICU beds : 64
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- With an area spread across 9 acres, the hospital houses 380 beds.
- It is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- In 2011 it received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- Alongwith state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital excels in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and emergency care
- For continuous quality improvement stringent norms are followed and robust clinical and non clinical process & protocols are also implemented.
- Offers its international patients with Pre – departure, Post admission & Post Discharge services.
- Provides patients from abroad with international patient coordinator.
- Artemis Hospital also offers "Patient Portal” in which one can have a quick & easy access to health information, reports and radiology images.
- The cafeteria of the hospital offers global cuisine with all time dining facility.
- The hospital infrastructure also incorporates Chapel/Prayer room.
Distance: 19.5 Km
Duration: 32 min away
Distance: 4 Km
Duration: 10 mins
- Radio taxi – Easily available on call.
- Centrally located hospital with every possible facility within 5 min drive.
- Hotel chains such as Crown Plaza, The Park, Ramada & Lemon Tree are 5-15 minutes drive away.
- Guest Houses & budget hotels, starting from USD20 per day, are easily available at walking disctance from hospital.
- Close to shopping center, medicine shops and popular restaurants serving International cuisine are also available.
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Gurgaon Haryana 122001
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Artemis Hospital has 300 full time doctors, 11 centers of excellence and 40 specialties.
- Offers some of the most advanced equipment in predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Possesses the latest medical equipment such as, 3 Tesla MRI, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan & 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System.
- For Cancer care, facilities such as Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) LINAC from Elekta & HDR Brachytherapy from Nucletron and 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System are also provided.
- Cardiovascular department uses most innovative technologies including Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite & Flat Panel Cath Labs with stent boost.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Business centre services
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance
Pictures Of Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon