Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Haryana, India
- Established in : 2007
- Number of beds : 350
- Number of ICU beds : 64
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- With an area spread across 9 acres, the hospital houses 380 beds.
- It is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- In 2011 it received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- Alongwith state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital excels in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and emergency care
- For continuous quality improvement stringent norms are followed and robust clinical and non clinical process & protocols are also implemented.
- Offers its international patients with Pre – departure, Post admission & Post Discharge services.
- Provides patients from abroad with international patient coordinator.
- Artemis Hospital also offers "Patient Portal” in which one can have a quick & easy access to health information, reports and radiology images.
- The cafeteria of the hospital offers global cuisine with all time dining facility.
- The hospital infrastructure also incorporates Chapel/Prayer room.
Distance: 19.5 Km
Duration: 32 min away
Distance: 4 Km
Duration: 10 mins
- Radio taxi – Easily available on call.
- Centrally located hospital with every possible facility within 5 min drive.
- Hotel chains such as Crown Plaza, The Park, Ramada & Lemon Tree are 5-15 minutes drive away.
- Guest Houses & budget hotels, starting from USD20 per day, are easily available at walking disctance from hospital.
- Close to shopping center, medicine shops and popular restaurants serving International cuisine are also available.
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Gurgaon Haryana 122001
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Artemis Hospital has 300 full time doctors, 11 centers of excellence and 40 specialties.
- Offers some of the most advanced equipment in predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Possesses the latest medical equipment such as, 3 Tesla MRI, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan & 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System.
- For Cancer care, facilities such as Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) LINAC from Elekta & HDR Brachytherapy from Nucletron and 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System are also provided.
- Cardiovascular department uses most innovative technologies including Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite & Flat Panel Cath Labs with stent boost.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Business centre services
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance
Pictures Of Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
How To Start Your Treatment in India?
In less than 90 seconds, know how you can plan highest quality treatment in India with Vaidam assistance.