Need help in organizing medical travel to India?
We have helped patients from 45+ countries
Our Patient Stories
Fatima Sambo from Nigeria had a Successful Double Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in India. Fatima leaves for Nigeria happy and contented after her cosmetic treatment in IndiaView More
Recommended Doctors For Brazilian Butt Lift View all (6)
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a type of butt augmentation procedure procedure that can be customized to meet each individual patient's unique needs and desired results.
How is the procedure performed?
Brazilian Butt Lift technique varies dramatically among plastic surgeons. It is performed under IV sedation. The procedure involves:
- Fat Extraction: During fat extraction, the buttock is first contoured in the areas around the buttocks to make them stand out more.
- Fat Processing: After liposuction, the fat suctioned from these areas is carefully processed and purified by decanting and centrifugation. Only a fraction of the donor fat removed will qualify for re-injection to the buttocks.
- Re-Injection of Fat into the Buttocks: The fat is placed or transferred to the buttocks in hundreds of injections with special cannulas. Small amounts of purified fat is injected into different areas of the buttocks and at various depths so that the patient will get the highest permanent absorption rate. Thus, the procedure usually involves hundreds of micro fat injections.
After the procedure:
Recovery for this procedure involves following these important protocols:
- Bed rest and drink lots of fluids for the first week.
- Patient should not drive for three weeks
- Compression garment needs to be worn for 24 hours/day for the first 2 weeks
- Patient must not sit directly on their buttocks for three weeks.
Recovering after Brazilian Butt Lift: 3:42 Min